Kaba MS2 Heavy Duty Mortice Lock
Kaba mortice locks are constructed from heavy duty materials including stainless steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolts. The MS2 primary mortice lock is available with a full range of functions including privacy, passage, vestibule, escape, anti-lockout, etc. Typical applications include commercial, health, institutional and defense projects.
10x Mortice locks
- Heavy duty construction with Stainless Steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolt
- Deadlatching and kick-off is standard on all functions
- SCEC approval for Intruder Resistance
- Exceeds Australian Lock Standards S3 for Security and D3 for Durability
- Fire rated as per Australian Standard AS1905 Part 1 -1997, Fire Resistant Doorsets - 2 hour
- Most functions are non-handed or field changeable/reversible
- Supplied complete with all fixings suit door thickness from 32mm-50mm
- Fabricator kit available to suit aluminium doors
- Universal strike plate as standard with extended strikes also available
- Accepts standard Australian oval cylinders
- Can be supplied with high security Kaba master keying systems Kaba experT or pExtra
- Rebate kit available to suit standard 13mm rebate-part #MA840
- Compatible with most electric strikes
- Standard 60mm backset
- Standard door mortice of 120mm x 87mm x 20mm as for other Australian mortice locks
- Accepts tie bolt rose furniture 38-41mm fixing centres
- Accepts 7.6mm or 8mm furniture spindle
- Satin Chrome finish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.