Borg Digital Lock 5001
The BL5000 series are designed for medium to heavy duty applications. Its full size lever handles with rubber insert for soft grip combined with its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5000 to control access in a wide variety of applications.
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock. Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Fully mechanical digital lock. 60mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12mm bolt projection.
- Full size lever handles with soft grip rubber insert.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Optional passage function (if required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-54mm thick.
- Tested to more than 100,000 cycles.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Designed for medium to heavy usage areas.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Finished in polished brass.