Lockwood Slide Arm Door Closer
Please note, this is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of five(5) business days before the item is shipped out.
The Slide Arm Series permits smoother opening by way of reducing power as the door opens. Ideally suited for schools, hospitals or doors where children, disabled or the aged may enter.
- Power - EN adjustable 1 to 4.
- Back check (BC) - Adjustable.
- Hold Open - Adjustable. Hold-open can be set at any angle up to 130Â° of opening.
- Handing - Non-handed. Suitable for left or right hand doors.
- Cover - Clip-on.
- Materials - Extruded aluminium body manufactured from high-performance silicon alloy.
- Mechanism - Rack and pinion design.
- Mounting - Regular, parallel and over-door mounting.
- Valves - Adjustable closing and latching speed valves with overload protection.
Standards and Compliance:
The Lockwood 724SR series closer has been successfully tested upto four hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005, Part: Fire Resistant Door sets.
Note: Hold open option is not approved on any fire door.
Disabled Access Australian Standard (AS1428.1) Design for access and mobility.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.