002DXSC digital locksetlocks
002 Digital DX Locks suit right or left hand opening in doors. Versions for outward opening doors or doors with metal frames also available.
Features and specifications
- From outside:Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled.
- From inside: Opened by knob/lever at all times.
- Door thickness: 32 to 45mm.
- Internal case assembly: High purity zinc alloy, 92mm wide, 72mm high, 54mm projection.
- Latch: 18mm projection, stainless steel.
- Backset: 60mm.
- Hold-back function: Bolt hold-back function activated by rotating inside knob/lever clockwise, past 90 degrees.
- Standard finish: Satin chrome brushed SC (Finish denotes the finish on the digital code pad, the 002 lock body is supplied in satin chrome pearl)