Features and specifications
- Outside: Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled. The key override pin tumbler cylinder enables quick access by key for authorities such as the fire brigade or those who need to carry a master key to access all rooms of a building.
- Inside: By lever handle or knob at all times.
- Door Thickness: 35 to 50mm.
- Lock Assembly: 3572 Series cylinder mortice deadlatch.
- Backset: 60mm standard (extended backsets 89 and 127mm on application)
- Cylinder: Pin tumbler mechanism with round brass cylinder.
- Keying: Standard Keying (Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock, 78,000 key combinations)
This product is handed, choose left hand or right hand...
Right hand - when standing on the outside of the door (where the keypad will be) - the key pad will be on the left hand side
Furniture: Supplied as standard with 1905/70SC lever on plate internal furniture (also available with 2905/70SC round end furniture - see product 3572DX#/2905/70SC)
Restricted special keying (optional extra, additional cost): Can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Bolt Hold-back Function (optional extra, additional cost): A key operated hold-back function is available. This is achieved by a pin tumbler cylinder on the inside allowing the bolt to be held back. Will also require change to internal furniture plate.
Standard finish: Satin chrome brushed SC
3572 Key Override Digital DX Lockset (excluding rubber gasket) has been successfully tested to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1: 1997, Fire Resistant Doorsets.