530DXSC/60 digital locksetlocks
Features and specifications
- From the outside: Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled.
- From the inside: Opened by knob at all times.
- Latch: Brass 13mm projection deadlatch.
- Door Thickness: 35 to 45mm.
- Backset: 60mm (70 and 127mm latches available separately on application)
- Options: Also available in double keypad version, which provides a keypad on each side of the door.
- Standard finish: Satin chrome brushed SC; also available in polished brass PB
- Fire rated: 530 Digital DX Entrance Set (excluding rubber gasket) has been successfully tested to 2 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1: 1997, Fire Resistant Doorsets