E-Flash digital door locks - residential serieselectronic
Thanks to technology, keyless entry systems have become an increasingly popular method of securing commercial premises. Kaba have applied this same electronic technology to the residential market, creating a series of locks which eliminate the need for carrying keys. Secure, reliable and above all convenient, the E-Flash range takes technology once reserved for government and large corporate security and places it in the hands of home owners.With its designer good looks, the E-Flash Series will complement any home. Once installed, not only will E-Flash look good but it will perform beautifully, responding to the presentation of a registered proximity card (EF 680) or registered fingerprint (EF 780). All models also feature an illuminated key pad to allow for the entry of a pin code for use in case of a lost card or injured hand, or for use by guests.Optional accessories are available and add to the convenience of the system. With products available to suit both apartments and free standing dwellings, our E-Flash series will change the way you think about home security.
The E-Flash 680 considers every member of the family, allowing up to 100 individual proximity card registrations. It also allows the entry of a password (pin code), which is ideal for use by visitors or as a backup if a proximity card has been misplaced. The EF 680 comes standard with 4 proximity cards but additional cards are available and affordable. You can also choose a fob accessory, which can be attached to everyday items, such as a school bag or a mobile phone case, making them convenient to carry and hard to lose. As well as convenient, the E-Flash 680 is also practical and features a Kaba MS2 Mortice Lock, which has been modified to allow for E-Flash functions. The MS2 Mortice Lock is a heavy duty, stainless steel locking system which is recessed into your door leaving none of the locking mechanism visible, ensuring that the aesthetics of your entry is maintained.
E-Flash 680 features & benefits:
- up to 100 users
- proximity card or password identification
- digital touchpad design
- standard or double security access modes
- easy to operate and programming
- break-in and damage alarm
- enhanced security with Scramble code features
- secure & durable MS type lockcase
- two colours for choice - black/silver or white/silver
- low battery power and malfunction alert
- external power supply terminal and mechanical key override for emergency
- voice guide with volume control
- remote control (optional)
Once you have had your E-Flash installed, set up takes only minutes and has been made extremely simple thanks to E-Flash’s voice guide function, which will talk you through the set up process step by step. Once set up is complete, you can start enjoying the freedom and convenience of keyless access.
- door thickness 32-65mm
- backset 60mm
- battery life approx 12 months (10 times usage per day) - note battery life will vary with environmental condition
- battery life with optional remote approx 10 months
- supplied with 4 x prox cards & 3 x keys