IS3021AMSI anti microbial blade sealseal
IS3021AMSI anti microbial bottom seal SteriTouch® treated silicone compression gasket.
The IS3020si and IS3021si (finned) seals can be fitted to door bottoms or meeting stiles of single and double action doors. They can also be utilised for door bottoms on roller type doors.
Both seals can provide effective containment against medium and ambient temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, weather and vermin.
Gap size: Min. 20mm / max. 24mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket/s
- Bronze anodised aluminium with black silicone gasket/s (contact us)
Fixings: Fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions. Fixing holes are pre-drilled to allow the seals to be positioned accurately
Approval: Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors(when fitted to compliant door leaves)
Antimicrobial architectural seals: The threat of bacterial infection exists in all environments, but particularly in ‘high traffic’ commercial buildings. Dangerous bacteria live on all common surfaces, including doors, door hardware and door seals. These can be easily spread by simple human contact. To assist in suppressing the growth & spread of these bacteria, antimicrobial technology has been incorporated into the manufacture of its range of silicone door seals. This innovative range of antimicrobial silicone gaskets provide outstanding performance with unbeatable hygiene, eliminating up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Manufactured with in-built SteriTouch® protection, they are designed for ‘clean room’ environments and buildings that demand superior infection control, including:
- hospitals, medical centres and nursing homes
- laboratories and testing facilities
- childcare centres and schools
- food-handling areas.
What is SteriTouch®?
- SteriTouch® additives use the proven, natural sterilising properties of silver to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, mould and fungi by up to 99.99%. In fact, SteriTouch® provides protection against a wide range of pathogens, and is particularly effective against illnesscausing bacteria such as E.Coli, Salmonella and MRSA.
- A trusted and established brand, SteriTouch® is safe for even the most sensitive applications and is backed by independent testing and continual assessment. SteriTouch® additives do not leach.
- Best of all, the antibacterial qualities of silver are constantly active and enduring – bringing the peace-ofmind and lasting protection you need. Independent testing giving valuable reassurance.
- All SteriTouch® additives are independently verified by leading antimicrobial test laboratories in the UK and Japan. Products are tested against E.Coli and MRSA, according to internationally recognised standards and with comprehensive test reports and resulting certification