IS7010AMSI anti microbial frame sealseal
IS7010AMsi – slim-line perimeter seal consisting of an aluminium carrier with aluminium cover plate for concealed fixings, plus SteriTouch® treated silicone compression gasket.
Aesthetically designed, slim-line compression type perimeter seals for installation around the head and jambs of single swing doors. They are proven to be effective acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seals. The aluminium carrier is pre-drilled and slotted for adjustable retrofit installation. The easy to install “snap-on” anodised aluminium (or coloured PVC) cover plates provide concealed fixings
Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4
On rebated frames you may require an extended backset lock
Antimicrobial architectural seals: The threat of bacterial infection exists in all environments, but particularly in ‘high traffic’ commercial buildings. Dangerous bacteria live on all common surfaces, including doors, door hardware and door seals. These can be easily spread by simple human contact. To assist in suppressing the growth & spread of these bacteria, antimicrobial technology has been incorporated into the manufacture of its range of silicone door seals. This innovative range of antimicrobial silicone gaskets provide outstanding performance with unbeatable hygiene, eliminating up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Manufactured with in-built SteriTouch® protection, they are designed for ‘clean room’ environments and buildings that demand superior infection control, including:
- hospitals, medical centres and nursing homes
- laboratories and testing facilities
- childcare centres and schools
- food-handling areas.
What is SteriTouch®?
- SteriTouch® additives use the proven, natural sterilising properties of silver to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, mould and fungi by up to 99.99%. In fact, SteriTouch® provides protection against a wide range of pathogens, and is particularly effective against illnesscausing bacteria such as E.Coli, Salmonella and MRSA.
- A trusted and established brand, SteriTouch® is safe for even the most sensitive applications and is backed by independent testing and continual assessment. SteriTouch® additives do not leach.
- Best of all, the antibacterial qualities of silver are constantly active and enduring – bringing the peace-ofmind and lasting protection you need. Independent testing giving valuable reassurance.
- All SteriTouch® additives are independently verified by leading antimicrobial test laboratories in the UK and Japan. Products are tested against E.Coli and MRSA, according to internationally recognised standards and with comprehensive test reports and resulting certification