IS7071AMSI anti microbial meeting stile sealseal
An antimicrobial astragal seal designed to be fitted to plain or rebated meeting stiles of single swing and double swing, double doors. Two IS7071si seals can be installed onto one stile, allowing a space for a latch between the seals if required. These seals can be surface mounted
It provides an excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal. IS7071si can be utilised as a perimeter seal around the head and jambs of single and double doors.
- Surface-mounted: min. 5mm / max. 7mm
- Rebated application: min. 2mm / max. 4mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (please enquire at email@example.com)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone twin-fin gasket.
- Bronze anodised aluminium with black silicone twin-fin gasket (please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fixing screws are supplied
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and countersunk
Note that when used on a pair of doors a sequence selector (also called a coordinator)may be required.
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors (when fitted to compliant door leaves)
- Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
- Durability tests demonstrate 100,000 open and close cycles
Antimicrobial architectural seals: The threat of bacterial infection exists in all environments, but particularly in ‘high traffic’ commercial buildings. Dangerous bacteria live on all common surfaces, including doors, door hardware and door seals. These can be easily spread by simple human contact. To assist in suppressing the growth & spread of these bacteria, antimicrobial technology has been incorporated into the manufacture of its range of silicone door seals. This innovative range of antimicrobial silicone gaskets provide outstanding performance with unbeatable hygiene, eliminating up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Manufactured with in-built SteriTouch® protection, they are designed for ‘clean room’ environments and buildings that demand superior infection control, including:
- hospitals, medical centres and nursing homes
- laboratories and testing facilities
- childcare centres and schools
- food-handling areas.
What is SteriTouch®?
- SteriTouch® additives use the proven, natural sterilising properties of silver to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, mould and fungi by up to 99.99%. In fact, SteriTouch® provides protection against a wide range of pathogens, and is particularly effective against illnesscausing bacteria such as E.Coli, Salmonella and MRSA.
- A trusted and established brand, SteriTouch® is safe for even the most sensitive applications and is backed by independent testing and continual assessment. SteriTouch® additives do not leach.
- Best of all, the antibacterial qualities of silver are constantly active and enduring – bringing the peace-ofmind and lasting protection you need. Independent testing giving valuable reassurance.
- All SteriTouch® additives are independently verified by leading antimicrobial test laboratories in the UK and Japan. Products are tested against E.Coli and MRSA, according to internationally recognised standards and with comprehensive test reports and resulting certification