IS7071SI astragal sealseal
An astragal seal designed to be fitted to plain or rebated meeting stiles of single swing and double swing, double doors. Two IS7071si seals can be installed onto one stile, allowing a space for a latch between the seals if required. These seals can be surface mounted
It provides an excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal. IS7071si can be utilised as a perimeter seal around the head and jambs of single and double doors.
- Surface-mounted: min. 5mm / max. 7mm
- Rebated application: min. 2mm / max. 4mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone twin-fin gasket.
- Bronze anodised aluminium with black silicone twin-fin gasket (please enquire at email@example.com)
- Fixing screws are supplied
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and countersunk
Note that when used on a pair of doors a sequence selector (also called a coordinator)may be required.
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors (when fitted to compliant door leaves)
- Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
- Durability tests demonstrate 100,000 open and close cycles