IS8005AMSI bottom door sealseal
A slim-line, concealed automatic door bottom seal which is mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Option for anti microbial SteriTouch® treated silicone compression gasket.
Mounted into a 24mm deep x 13mm wide mortised groove, the seal is fixed via flanges on the underside of the door, operating automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike button. The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
Aesthetic brass adjustment button and injection moulded, nylon screw-fixed radiused end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism, avoiding dust build-up and preventing foreign matter entering the mechanism housing.
Gap size: Min. 3mm / max. 10mm
Seal sizes (*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
Silver anodised aluminium with grey nylon end plates, grey silicone gasket (also available to order in bronze anodised & other finishes - please enquire)
Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4
Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors
Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Option for anti microbial seal:
Antimicrobial architectural seals: The threat of bacterial infection exists in all environments, but particularly in ‘high traffic’ commercial buildings. Dangerous bacteria live on all common surfaces, including doors, door hardware and door seals. These can be easily spread by simple human contact. To assist in suppressing the growth & spread of these bacteria, antimicrobial technology has been incorporated into the manufacture of its range of silicone door seals. This innovative range of antimicrobial silicone gaskets provide outstanding performance with unbeatable hygiene, eliminating up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Manufactured with in-built SteriTouch® protection, they are designed for ‘clean room’ environments and buildings that demand superior infection control, including:
- hospitals, medical centres and nursing homes
- laboratories and testing facilities
- childcare centres and schools
- food-handling areas.
What is SteriTouch®?
- SteriTouch® additives use the proven, natural sterilising properties of silver to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, mould and fungi by up to 99.99%. In fact, SteriTouch® provides protection against a wide range of pathogens, and is particularly effective against illnesscausing bacteria such as E.Coli, Salmonella and MRSA.
- A trusted and established brand, SteriTouch® is safe for even the most sensitive applications and is backed by independent testing and continual assessment. SteriTouch® additives do not leach.
- Best of all, the antibacterial qualities of silver are constantly active and enduring – bringing the peace-ofmind and lasting protection you need. Independent testing giving valuable reassurance.
- All SteriTouch® additives are independently verified by leading antimicrobial test laboratories in the UK and Japan. Products are tested against E.Coli and MRSA, according to internationally recognised standards and with comprehensive test reports and resulting certification