Briton Panic Bar Lock Pack
1x Briton Panic Bar Night Latch (B379E/SE)
1x 600 Series Plate Furniture w/ Cylinder Hole & 25 Lever (601C-25SCP)
1x 570 Cylinder Z Cam (5070USC)
1x Multi Function Primary Mortice Lock (KABAMS2602)
The Briton 376E Series is an economical range of push bar devices designed to suit single and double door applications. The 376E Series can be used on aluminium, hollow metal or wood swinging commercial doors. Available as rim and surface mounted vertical panic bolt devices.
Each model in the 376E Series is operated by a horizontal push bar, which when pushed in a downward arc withdraws either the bolts or latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.
- The 379E is suitable for all types of single doors.
- The 379E is supplied right handed, but can be handed on site.
- Suitable for use on the first opening leaf in double door application.
- Optional model available with manual dogging (hold open)
- 13mm rebate kits are available for double rebated door applications.
- Door Type - Timber or Metal
- Stile Width - 100mm minimum
- Door Width - 665mm to 1300mm
- Material - Zinc diecast chassis. Steel crossbars
- Supplied as - Trade pack with all fixing hardware
- Finishes - Silver Enamel
- Warranty - 5 Years
Kaba mortice locks are constructed from heavy duty materials including stainless steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolts. The MS2 primary mortice lock is available with a full range of functions including privacy, passage, vestibule, escape, anti-lockout, etc. Typical applications include commercial, health, institutional and defense projects.
The Kaba 100 series square end solid forged brass door furniture is designed for use with contemporary Australian style mortice locks and latches.
- Heavy duty construction with Stainless Steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolt
- Deadlatching and kick-off is standard on all functions
- SCEC approval for Intruder Resistance
- Exceeds Australian Lock Standards S3 for Security and D3 for Durability
- Fire rated as per Australian Standard AS1905 Part 1 -1997, Fire Resistant Doorsets - 2 hour
- Most functions are non-handed or field changeable/reversible
- Supplied complete with all fixings suit door thickness from 32mm-50mm
- Fabricator kit available to suit aluminium doors
- Universal strike plate as standard with extended strikes also available
- Accepts standard Australian oval cylinders
- Rebate kit available to suit standard 13mm rebate-part #MA840
- Compatible with most electric strikes
- Standard 60mm backset
- Standard door mortice of 120mm x 87mm x 20mm as for other Australian mortice locks
- Accepts tie bolt rose furniture 38-41mm fixing centres
- Accepts 7.6mm or 8mm furniture spindle
- Satin Chrome finish
600 Series Plate Furniture Features:
- Stainless Steel drive plate, an integrated precision ground 12mm bush that provides enhanced handle support plus a lever torsion spring to eliminate handle sag.
- Plates are 12mm thick and are designed to fit back to back with concealed fixing to outside plate and visible fixing to inside plate. Tiebolt M5 fixing screws have a cross-recessed head.
- Plates and knobs are non-handed with levers reversible on site in most cases.
- Plate door furniture suits door thickness from 32mm minimum to 50mm maximum. Thicker doors require extended spindles, turn bars and longer tiebolt fixing screws.
- Satin Chrome Plate finish
- 165mm high x 44mm wide x 12mm thick