PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
Graphite intumescent combined fire, smoke and acoustic seal.
This versatile intumescent fire and smoke seal is simply fitted to the rebate of a door frame perimeter to provide resistance against fire, smoke (ambient, medium and hot temperature), sound, draugh Twin Fin, dust and light.
- Tested on proprietary fire doors for up to 2 hours fire resistance.
- Fi Twin Fin quickly and easily without removal of the door.
- Provides an excellent acoustic & smoke seal across all temperatures.
- Two elastomeric sealing fins cater for excessive door movement across varying temperatures.
- Simple self-adhesive application onto the door frame.
- Strategically located in the impact free zone of the opening.
Used in conjunction with a Kilargo door bottom solution such as the IS8010si automatic door bottom or KP3504TF seal to provide a total door sealing system incorporating ambient-medium-hot temperature smoke and acoustic properties.
Kilargo high performance graphite based intumescent core with PVC backing incorporating two elastomeric sealing fins. Supplied with aggressive self adhesive backing tape on both flanges of the carrier.
Sizes Door Se Twin Fin:
- Single 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
Standard lengths 1000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
Standard Colour: Black
The product is fitted onto the rebate of the door frame and applied using the integral self-adhesive backing tape.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.