Lockwood Code Handle
Note: Handing is determind standing on the outside of the door. So if the hinges are on the right-hand side of the door then you need a left hand 8816 and if the hinges are on the left hand of the door then you need a right hand 8816
Electronic Lock Door Lever offers a simple solution for keeping private rooms private, allowing access only to those who require it. The PIN code setting allows you to keep control of who has access. Ideal for offices, store rooms or at home.
Electronic Lock Door Lever Function - flexible locking options for doors that need to be always locked or alternatively can be left open to provide free access during the day and locked at night.
- Lever handle with integrated code lock
- Program up to 9 User codes, 4-6 digits in length
- Keypad access control lever
- Supplied with Lockwood 530 60mm latch
- Easy to install
- Ideal for retrofit installations
- Programmable administration code for setting lock operation and user programing
- Manual or automatic locking
- Passage mode
- Code lockout after 5 incorrect attempts
- Durable stainless steel handles
- Latch Hole: 25mm
- Lock Hole: 54mm
- Backset: 60mm
- Latch: Brass 13mm projection deadlatch
- Door Thickness: 32mm to 55mm
- Batteries Included: Approximately 30,000 operations before replacement.
- Handing: Right Hand
- Finish: Satin Pearl with Stainless Steel