Brava Metro Entrance Lever Set Keyed To Differ
BRAVA Metro RH6000 series commercial grade tiebolt 60-70 mm backset entrance leverset.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Outside key locks and unlocks exterior lever.
- Inside lever free at all times, snib inside locks and unlocks outside lever.
- Tiebolt concealed fixing.
- Silca LW5 profile.
- Incorporates the popular PD 8221 barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Boxed and colour coded.
- 2 keys supplied.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.
- Door thickness: 35-45mm
- Backset: 60/70mm adjustable latch
- Max. lever projection: 68mm (distance may not include turnsnib)
- Strike: 70mm x 28mm x 2mm
- Latch: 60/70mm adjustable
- Latch face plate: 57mm x 25mm
- Cylinder: LW5 profile
- Door handing: Non-handed levers
- Rose: 75mm
Please note if buying more than 1 lock:
This listing is for 'keyed to differ' (KD) locks, for example:
- if you buy 5 locks, all 5 locks will use a different key
If you need 'keyed alike' (KA) locks, please search for our other listing with 'KA' or 'keyed alike' in the title.