FAST & FREE DELIVERY*
Restoration Hardware And Antique Restoration Supplies
Do you have a home with beautiful door furniture, but it is starting to look like it has seen better days? If so, then a great option for you is our restoration hardware collection. We have everything you need for this project - from the door handle to the hinges
Door hardware is an important part of your door. It can be the difference between a beautiful, detailed wood design and metal or plastic build. If you want to replace old door handles, hinges, locksets or deadbolts, we offer the restoration hardware pieces you need to make your door look like new again. Our restoration hardware collection includes quality pieces that are sure to last. Each piece is made from high-grade steel and comes in a variety of finishes. We have handles, locksets, deadbolts and hinges for all types of doors - from wooden doors to modern metal ones. You can choose the type and finish you want to match your door's style perfectly. No matter if you are replacing an old item or creating new design elements, our restoration selection has everything you need.
Restore Your Doors With Restoration Door Hardware Online
If you're looking for a way to restore your door furniture, our restoration door hardware is perfect. For your restoration door handles and restoration door knobs, you can choose from a variety of styles and finishes. If you're looking for an antique door handle or doorknob , deadbolt, or handle set, we have what you need. Our restoration collection includes both modern and traditional restoration styles, so you can match the perfect look for your home.
Why You Should Restore Your Door Furniture Set
Our restoration hardware range for old doors is perfect for people who need a little TLC in their homes. This collection enables you to restore your door furniture to its original condition, so that your home is transformed into a beautiful, new space. If you are looking for restoration online door hardware, this collection will enable you to do just that.
Restoring your door furniture has numerous benefits that we've outlined for you: Firstly, it's a simple and affordable method to refresh the look of your home. Secondly, there is an extensive selection of styles available to match any preference. Thirdly, it can increase the value of your property. Fourthly, restoring door furniture is effortless and accessible to all. Lastly, it's an excellent way to exhibit your DIY abilities! Don't hesitate any longer; start refurbishing your door hardware now!
What are our five types of restoration hardware for doors?
If you are looking to replace or restore the door hardware in your home, there are a few things to consider. The first is what type of restoration door hardware you need. There are five types of restoration door hardware available in our restoration online collection, made for people looking for renovation online ideas:
1. Traditional Door Hardware: This type of hardware is designed to restore your doors to their original, traditional look. It includes such pieces as doorknobs, deadbolts, hinges, and more.All of this hardware is designed to last and offer a classic look that will stand the test of time. Many homeowners opt for traditional door hardware as they are easy to install, durable, and appear timeless compared to trendier styles. With so many finishes available, these types of pieces can also easily serve both modern or period homes. Whether you’re looking for brass doorknobs, pewter locksets, or bronze hinges – you can find it all in traditional style!
2. Antique Door Hardware: If you're looking for something with a more antique look, our collection has plenty of options for you. We have everything from vintage door knobs to Victorian-style hinges. Our antique door hardware come in a wide variety of styles and finishes. You can find products made from brass, steel, bronze, iron, pewter and other metals that have been aged to look vintage. We also offer pieces with painted or patinated finishes for an even more eye-catching effect.If you're looking for an old door knob or a piece of ornamental latch hardware, our collection has something to suit your needs. All of these items are ideal for restoration projects as they can often be matched exactly to the preexisting designs in your older homes. So if you want something truly unique to adorn those beautiful old doors then check out our selection today!
3. Art Deco Door Hardware: For a bit of art deco flair, check out our selection of art deco door hardware. It includes pieces like doorknobs and hinges with an art deco design.
4. Modern Door Hardware: If you prefer a more modern look, we have plenty of options for you as well. Our modern door hardware includes such pieces as minimalistic doorknobs and sleek hinges. These pieces are perfect for adding a unique and stylish look to any door or window in your home. They will bring an old-fashioned flair to the area that you’re decorating, with intricate designs that stand out against the backdrop of any wall colour. If you install them on the outside or inside of your home, these art deco pieces will add a special touch to any room. And because they come in multiple finishes like bronze, brass, chrome, nickel and more, it’s easy to find something that coordinates perfectly with your other hardware and fixtures!
5. Rustic Door Hardware: For those who want a rustic look for their doors, our collection has plenty of beautiful rustic hardware to choose from. We have everything from rustic door knobs to country-style hinges. Our rustic hardware can provide a unique and timeless look to any home. If you are looking for something modern or more traditional, our selection of rustic door hardware has something that will fit your style. We have pieces made from solid brass, iron, bronze, and many other materials that will give your room the perfect touch of rustic charm. All our pieces come with high quality finishes to ensure lasting beauty and protection against weathering. Make sure to browse through our wide variety of styles so you can find the right one for your space!
How to Restore Your Front Door?
If you are looking to restore your door furniture and are looking for ideas about renovation online , our restoration hardware collection will enable you to do just that. Whether your door furniture is old and worn, or simply in need of a refresh, our high-quality hardware will help you achieve a like-new look.
To begin, start by removing any existing hardware from your door. This includes levers, knockers, door locks, and any other fixtures. Once all of the hardware is removed, thoroughly clean the door surface to remove any dirt or debris.
Next, sand down the door surface to create a smooth base for the new hardware. If your door is painted, be sure to remove any loose paint before sanding. Once the door is sanded, wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dust particles.
Now it's time to install the new restoration hardware! Begin by attaching the plate that will hold the handle or knob in place. Once the plate is securely attached, screw in the new handle or knob. Make sure that it is screwed in tightly so that it doesn't come loose over time.
Finally, reattach any other fixtures such as locks and knockers. Once everything is back in place, give your newly restored door a good polish and voila - you're done!
Talk to the team at Keeler Hardware for any other restoration online hints and tips for your door furniture.
How to Care for Your Rustic Door Furniture?
Rustic door furniture can be a beautiful addition to a home. It adds charm and character, but it also needs special care to keep it looking great for years.When it comes to caring for rustic door furniture, there are a few steps that can be taken.
- Dust your door restoration furniture regularly with a soft cloth.
- If your rustic door furniture is made of metal, you can polish it with a metal polish to keep it shining.
- If your rustic door furniture is made of wood, you can clean it with a mild soap and water solution. Be sure to dry it thoroughly afterwards.
- If your restoration door furniture has any hardware (knobs, handles, etc.), make sure to keep the hardware clean and free of dirt and grime. You can use a mild soap and water solution for this as well.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your restoration door furniture looking like new for years to come.