PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Bifold 16 is a simple to install, folding door hardware system for panels weighing less than 16kg. Neither top hung or bottom rolling; Bifold 16 supports the panels at the pivot base and incorporates spring loaded guides at the head. Bifold 16 is designed to be used without a bottom channel which makes it ideal for cupboards, pantries, laundry rooms and room dividers. The top channel is only 13.5mm high which maximizes the opening and is easy to conceal.
Suitable for residential wardrobes and folding cupboards.
Ideal for use on openings with non-rebated jambs as only simple framing at the head is required to take the top track.
The pivot arrangement allows the panels to fold open to about 100 degrees, allowing unhindered access to over 90% of the opening.
Bottom guide channel not necessary.
For Individual Panels:
- Max Panel Height: 2400mm (for panels 29-35mm thick) and 2040mm (for panels 19-35mm thick)
- Max Panel Weight: 16kg
- Max Panel Width: 620mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 19mm
Top and bottom rails should be of sufficient size to ensure solid and
secure fitting for the guide and pivots. Panels should be made of
Sets for two panels comprise track, top pivot socket, bumper, top and bottom pivots, jamb bracket, top guide, 282Z hinges, spanner, all screws and fitting instructions. Sets for four panels comprise twice the amount of the above hardware, but only one spanner and fitting instruction plus two aligners.
- BF16-09/2 (Opening Width: Up to 915mm for two panels)
- BF16-12/2 (Opening Width: 916mm to 1250mm for two panels)
- BF16-18/4 (Opening Width: Up to 1830mm for two panels pivoted from each side)
- BF16-25/4 (Opening Width: Up to 1831mm to 2500mm for two panels pivoted from each side)
Please Note: Track system only (we don't sell doors)