PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Pivotfold 35 is designed for interior folding doors in residential and commercial applications. Capable of 35kg panels with a maximum of six panels folding each way, Brio's Pivotfold 35 allows eight panels to fold each way. Available in pack sets Pivotfold 35 is easy to install with a pivoted first panel, allowing all panels to be of equal size. Configurations of two, four and six panels can be pivoted to each side of the opening. The option of no channel is possible with a restriction of two panels each way.
- Suitable for residential and light commercial folding partitions, usingequal sized panels.
- Panels can fold to one or both sides of the opening.
- To cover any width opening, any number of folding units can be used.
- Max Panel Weight: 35kg
- Max Panel Width: 900mm
- Max Panel Height: 2400mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 35mm
- Max Number of Panels: 6 each way
- (PF35-2PKNC) 2 Panel (No Channel) Contents: Pivot, hanger, door stop, three hinges,
all timber screws and instructions
- (PF35-2PK) 2 Panel Pack Contents: Pivot, hanger, door stop, guide, three
hinges, all timber screws and instructions.
- (PF35-4PK) 4 Panel Pack Contents: Pivot, two hangers, door stop, two
guides, nine hinges, all timber screws
- (PF35-6PK) 6 Panel Pack Contents: Pivot, three hangers, door stop, three
guides, fifteen hinges, all timber screws
- (PF35-APK) Add on 2 Panel Pack Contents: Hanger, guide, six hinges, all timber
screws and instructions.
Note: Track is sold separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.