****Severe supply chain disruption please allow 4 weeks for your order to be processed for all Brio products****
PLEASE NOTE: Track system only (we don't sell doors)
PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
Single Run 60 is a top hung, aluminum track system for residential and light commercial, interior sliding panels. It is suitable for doors weighing 60kg in either a single panel application, two panels bi-parting or multiple panels stacked in parallel. Two, quick release plate options allow for either standard straight sliding applications with side feed or a cavity door application with end feed access. The clip-on hanger plates allow easy installation and adjustment while Brio's new pelmet quickly dresses the hardware making it an ideal choice for room dividers and pocket door sliders. Single Run 60 sets are supplied with clip stops which can be upgraded to Brio's 60kg soft close accessory. Cavity Run 60 is not supplied with clip stops but can be used with Brio's soft close.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Single Run 60 Accessories
- Suitable for interior, top hung sliding panels.
- Ideal for sliding panels and shutters in residential and commercial applications. Versatile design allows the opening to be covered by any number of panels.
- The aluminum track may be fitted directly to the lintel, in single or multiple lines, or face fitted to the lintel using a single line of brackets. Pelmet accessory with end caps also available.
- Hangers come standard with a steel bracket and four nylon tyred wheels with precision bearings. Clip stops provided but can be upgraded to a soft close device for improved operation.
- Max Panel Weight: 60kg
- Max Panel Height: 2400mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 19mm
- Panel Width: 610mm to 915mm and 915mm to 1525mm
- Track Length: 2000mm and 3000mm
- Quantity of Brackets: 5 and 8
Each Set Includes:
- Top Track
- Clip Stops or Soft Closes
- Timber Screws