PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 10 business days after payment is made.
Lockwood Door Kickplate Stainless Steel
Concealed (Glue) Fix
- Suitable for use in public, commercial, industrial, institutional and residential buildings where there is a need for high grade and durable fittings
- Attractive way of preventing damage to doors from trolleys, shoes and any other object forced against them for entry
- Available for different installation methods, the kickplates are designed to complement existing Artifact door furniture
- Fire Rated: Lockwood Kickplates have successfully been fire tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of fire door) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1: 1997 Part 1: Fire resistant Doorsets
- Anti-Corrosion: This product has been successfully tested in accordance with AS 2331-3.1: 2001. Neutral Salt Spray Test (NSS TEST)
- Drilled and countersunk kickplates are typically suited for use on wooden doors with wood screws being supplied as standard
- Material: 404 Stainless Steel
- Door Thickness: Any
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Fixing: Concealed (Glue) Fix
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 695-940mm
- Thickness: 1.2mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.