JMA Phoenix Lever Range (Classroom)
One-piece lever construction is easy to clean and sanitise, which makes using the Phoenix range particularly ideal for Aged Care, Nursing Homes and Hospital applications where a Hygienic environment is required.
- Outside: Operated by handle when unlocked. Key locks or unlocks handle.
- Inside: Opened by handle at all times.
- Door Type: Timber or Metal
- Door Thickness: 35mm to 50mm and 45mm to 60mm
- Grade 2, Heavy Duty Cylindrical
- Steel / Zinc – tested to over 400,00 cycles
- Cast Zinc – one piece (Phoenix Lever)
- Non-Handed / Rose 85mm
- Knob: Brass SCP
- Fore end: Stainless Steel
- Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Chrome Plate
- Function: Classroom Lever Set
- Strike Plate: Stainless Steel – 45mm
- Back set: 70mm standard – 60mm and 127mm available as accessories
- Cylinder Keyway:
- C4 6 Pin standard
- Construction and Master keyable
- Brass Cylinder and Plug
- 2 keys supplied
- Fire Rated: AS 1905.1 – 2 Hours