This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Kilargo Automatic Door Seal
Please note, this is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of five(5) business days before the item is shipped out.
A medium duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be face-fixed or semi-rebated to the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened.
The seal is fixed to the face of the door bottom using the ferrules and mounting screws provided. When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a 35mm deep x 14mm wide machined groove in the side of the door where the seal is to be positioned. The seal operates automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike button. The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
Aesthetic, nylon push-fit end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
Gap size: Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
IS8011si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm (*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Clear anodised aluminium (silver) with grey end plates and grey silicone gasket
- Bronze anodised aluminium with black end plates and black silicone gasket
- Face-fixed version fire tested to AS1530 Part 4
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 for smoke doors
- Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.