PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Kilargo Elastomeric Perimeter Seal
Please note, this is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of five(5) business days before the item is shipped out.
***Local pickup in Sydney ONLY*** OR ***Enquire for freight quote***
***Please DO NOT pay until you have received a freight charge***
***THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM***
These self-adhesive perimeter seals are fitted in the rebate of a door frame to contain smoke, sound, draughts, dust and light. Strategically located in the impact free zone, the seal adheres to the frame quickly and easily without having to remove the door.
The seal consists of a semi-rigid flame retardant PVC carrier combined with twin elastomeric sealing blades. An aggressive self-adhesive backing tape is situated on both sides of the carrier. NB. To ensure proper adhesion, contact surfaces must be clean & any paint well-cured.
These seals are equivalent to Raven RP 120.
Gap size: Required door clearance 2-3mm
Door set standard lengths:
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Black White Dark brown (available to special order, please allow for an additional 5 business days)
- Grey (available to special order, please allow for an additional 5 business days)
- Fire tested in accordance with AS1530 Part 4
- Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7
- Acoustic ratings to AS1191 and ISO140.3
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles
Kilargo door sealBy: Brett Fraser on 20 September 2020Worked perfectly to seal door and being hidden in the rebate it doesn't effect the look of the door. Delivery and service from Keeler was fantastic
Piece of cakeBy: Julian on 21 August 2020Piece of cake to install with just a pair of scissors. I bought these to provide a better seal around my 50 year old door frames, and reduce heat loss in winter. They perform better than traditional foam seals and don't place any pressure on the door, meaning less chance of warping the door, and resulting in the latches/locks to be in better alignment.