PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
These heavy duty, threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain infiltration, draught and smoke penetration.
These threshold plates have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding feet to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3250mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder’s adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.