PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
These threshold ramps are utilised in buildings where wheelchairs and trolleys are used or to compensate for uneven floors. Their rate of incline ensures compliance with the access for people with disability requirement, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold ramps have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Length: 3500mm
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 14mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- These extrusions can be positioned back-to-back to provide a two-way threshold ramp
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)