PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS4110, IS4120 and IS4130 threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain, draughts, and smoke penetration. Their low profile ensures compliance with the’‘access for people with disability’ requirements, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder’s adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.