PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS4220si threshold plate is suitable for outward opening doors to prevent rain, draughts, light and noise penetration. The high performance silicone rubber compression seal, combined with the vinyl bedding pads, help provide an effective acoustic barrier.
May be used with a panic type exit device (supplied to suit by others).
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone rubber gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2