PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS5175A seal is designed with a 45º angle aluminium carrier and is used to prevent draught and dust penetration around the perimeter of roller and tilt-up doors.
The angled aluminium carriers can be fitted with either 13mm, 19mm or 25mm black nylon brush.
(50mm brush is also available upon request).
- IS5175A: Min. 15mm / max. 21mm (with 19mm brush insert)
(Gap size dependent upon brush size utilised)
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3000mm (Brush lengths to be confirmed upon placement of order.)
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
- Brush seals (within carriers) can be screw fixed or self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles