PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS5177Asi seal is used to prevent ambient/medium temperature smoke, draught and dust penetration. This seal is designed with a 45º angled silicone gasket and can be used around the perimeter of sliding, pivot, roller and tilt-up doors.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with grey silicone fin
(Black silicone fins also available upon request)
- Silicone sweep seals (within carriers) can be screw-fixed (and self-adhered) to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Conforms to NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, ISO140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.