PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
IS7090si self-adjusting and adjustable (spring-loaded) perimeter seal is designed for high performance acoustic applications. This seal can be fitted to the head and jambs of door frame perimeters in lieu of door stops, where frames are non fire-rated.
It’s unique spring loaded mechanism, automatically self-adjusts to cater for movement or uneven doors. It is also mechanically adjustable to ensure the desired seal is maintained.
Durable polypropylene fins are incorporated within the gasket housing to provide additional smoke and acoustic sealing properties. An aesthetic, anodised aluminium tamper-proof cover plate simply clips onto the main carrier to conceal fixings.
The IS7090si has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7090si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles