PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS7195si perimeter seal is also designed for high performance acoustic applications and is fitted to the head and jambs of door perimeters (with or without door stops) on steel or timber frames. It’s an ideal seal for heavy traffic areas such as hospitals, schools, prisons and TAFES, etc.
An anodised aluminium cover ‘strip’ simply ‘presses’ onto the main carrier to conceal fixings. Once fitted, the space behind this cover plate can be utilised for low voltage cable management.
- Min. 0mm / max. 15mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7195si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.