PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo items have a handling time of five (5) business days before the item is dispatched
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
Medium duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be semi-rebated or face-fixed to the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable strike button operates the seal automatically.
When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a 37mm deep x 13mm wide machined groove. The screw line is covered by an aesthetic flexible PVC cover strip.
This seal has a brass adjustment button and injection moulded, push-fit nylon end plates plus a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
IS8035si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seal can be cut on site for exact dimensions)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates and grey silicone gasket
- Bronze anodised aluminium with black end plates and black silicone gasket
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles