PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal which is fully-mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically.
The seal is mounted into a 43mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove along the underside of the door. The seal is screw-fixed into position through the mounting flanges. Aesthetic, rigid nylon push-fit end plates (or screw-fixed cast aluminium end plates) ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
- Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
IS8100si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 450mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 450mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates (or cast aluminium end plates) and grey silicone gasket
(Black end plates (or black cast aluminium end plates) and black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.