PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal designed for high performance acoustic door systems. This seal can be face-fixed , semi-rebated or fully mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor, in a parallel motion, as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically.
Face-fixed: The seal is fixed to the face of the door bottom using the long fixing screws provided. (see detailed fitting instructions). A set of glass-filled, nylon end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
Semi-rebated: When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a stepped rebate: a 44mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove on the side of the door to which the seal will be positioned. The seal can be screw-fixed into position and fitted with the castaluminium end plates provided.
Fully-mortised: When the seal is to be fully-mortised, the seal is mounted into a 44mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove and screwfixed back into the door stiles via the cast-aluminium end plates, holding the seal in place.
- Min. 6mm / max. 15mm
IS8520si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 420mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 520mm seal cuts to 420mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 520mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey nylon or cast-aluminium end plates and grey silicone gasket
(Black nylon or cast-aluminium end plates and black silicone gaskets also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.