PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo items have a handling time of five (5) business days before the item is dispatched
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal designed for high performance acoustic door systems. This seal can be face-fixed , semi-rebated or fully mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor, in a parallel motion, as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically.
Face-fixed: The seal is fixed to the face of the door bottom using the long fixing screws provided. (see detailed fitting instructions). A set of glass-filled, nylon end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
Semi-rebated: When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a stepped rebate: a 44mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove on the side of the door to which the seal will be positioned. The seal can be screw-fixed into position and fitted with the castaluminium end plates provided.
Fully-mortised: When the seal is to be fully-mortised, the seal is mounted into a 44mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove and screwfixed back into the door stiles via the cast-aluminium end plates, holding the seal in place.
IS8520si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 420mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 520mm seal cuts to 420mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 520mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey nylon or cast-aluminium end plates and grey silicone gasket
(Black nylon or cast-aluminium end plates and black silicone gaskets also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles