Kilargo Retrofit Intumescent Fire Door Bottom Upgrade Seals 820-1220mm
- Used to upgrade existing fire doors where door bottom gaps exceed the allowable 10mm as per AS1905/1
- Can provide up to 2 hours fire resistance when fitted to thebottom of proprietary fire doors.
- Non compliant fire doors can be salvaged.
- Avoids expensive door build-ups or door replacements.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Easy retro-fit installation.
- No need to remove the door during installation
- Supplied with pre-drilled slotted holes and screws for easy application onto the bottom of door leafs. (Aluminium screw-fixed end plates are also available separately)
- FDBU60-35 Can seal gaps up to 60mm maximum under nom. 35mm proprietary fire doors.
- FDBU60-45 Can seal gaps up to 60mm maximum under nom. 45mm proprietary fire doors.
- The FDBU60 is supplied with pre-drilled slotted holes and screws for easy application onto the bottom of door leafs. (Aluminium screw-fixed end plates are also available separately).
- Fully tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- NB: Check with your door manufacturer for approvals.
- Materials: Anodised aluminium profile, flame retardant smoke, draught and light excluding silicone gasket and integral high performance intumescent fire seals
- Finish : Clear Anodised (Silver) with grey gaskets
- Available Size: