- From outside: Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically canceled.
- From inside: Opened by knob/lever at all times.
- Hold-back function: Bolt hold-back function activated by rotating inside knob/lever clockwise, past 90 degrees.
- Door Thickness: 32 to 45m
- Backset: 60mm
- Internal Case Assembly: High purity zinc alloy, 92mm wide, 72mm high, 54mm projection.
- Latch: 18mm Projection
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Knob, Metal Frame Strike
- Knob, Open Out Strike
- Lever, Timber Frame
- Lever, Metal Frame Strike
- Lever, Open Out Strike
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.