Lockwood Optimum & Verona Lock Pack
- 1 x Optimum Mortice Lock & Strike OP30/2PTL/SS
- 1 X OPS001SS Optimum Double Sided Stainless Steel Strike With 12MM Tongue
- 1 x Verona Lever on Long Plate (VR20485WH)
- 1 x 49144 Superior Brass 65mm Double Euro Cylinder Satin Chrome
Lockwood Optimum Mortice Lock
The Lockwood Optimum Mortice Lock is easy to install and has field selectable handing. There are different models available for sliding, hinged and bi-fold door applications.
- Easily reversible bevelled latch bolt enables field selectable handing
- Durable mechanism and Stainless Steel front plate
- Meets requirements of Australian Door Lock standard AS4145.2 - 2008
- Level D7 and S6 depending on the security of the cylinder used
- Use with 85mm pitch furniture
- Accepts either 8mm or 7.6mm spindle
- Latch can be deadlocked by key
- 24mm throw locking bolt
- 30mm backset
- Faceplate dimensions: (L)209mm x (W)24mm x (D)2mm
- Passage Mode - Passage mode gives convenient access from inside and outside without the need for a key.
- Secure Mode - Handles locked securely from both inside and outside and requires key to unlock from either side.
- Furniture Options - The Optimum range of mortice locks is compatible with a range of lever on long plate furniture including Palladium and Palladium Xtra.
- Standard Finishes - Brushed Stainless Steel Front Plate supplied.
Lockwood Verona Long Plate Door Furniture w/ Gidgee Lever
The Verona Series represents the highest standard in residential and semi-commercial door hardware and is brought to you through modern innovative designs, combined with quality manufacturing. A wide range of lever options is available to enable a common style throughout the home.
- Stylish range of contemporary non handed lever designs
- Range of available finishes.
- Solid metal lever escutcheon
- The Verona Series mechanism incorporates a lever handle torsion spring and shuttle mechanism which provides a positive feel and increased product life
- All lever handles are reversible
- Suits 48.5 mm and 85 mm pitch mortice locksets
- Includes 7.6 mm square stepped spindle
- Available in trade pack
- Lockwood Verona door furniture is supplied as a complete set, with both the internal and external plates.
- Suitability - Residential and semi-commercial buildings
- Dimensions - 222 x 31 x 9mm
- Handing - Easy, field selectable handing.
- Materials - All plates and levers in the Verona Series are constructed from solid zinc die-cast.
- Fixing - Lockwood Verona Series Door Furniture is a complete set, supplied with both the internal and external plates. Plates are designed to fit back to back to be fully concealed externally.
- Door Thickness - Minimum 32mm - maximum 45mm door thickness.
- Keying - Use with Euro profile cylinder.
- Finish - Pearl White
- Lever - Gidgee #37