Whitco Window Spiral Sash Balance W615603117
Please note, this is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of ten(10) business days after payment is made. Once a purchase has been placed, an order will be made to our supplier. This item is NON returnable. Please choose carefully.
Important: 3 digit number in the title is NOT the length of the sash balance, please see below for measurements.
- Weight Range: 10 to 14KG
- Actual Body Length Excluding Foot: 851mm
- Closed Body Length Including Foot: 876mm
- Maximum Extended Body Length: 1676mm
- Number Of Initial Pre-Tension Turns: 7
- Includes foot for timber windows
- Tension tool sold separately
It is recommended that spiral balances are supported in a 15mm x 15mm rebate.
Narrow, fully sealed variable pitch spiral balance and foot system for timber double hung windows.
- Fully sealed construction
- Oil tempered carbon steel torsion spring
- Zinc plated variable pitch spiral
- Metal zinc diecast fixing plug
- Tough ABS polymer outer casing available in Black
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel sash foot plate
- Comprehensive range of tube lengths and balance weight
- Adjustable spring tension to suit application
- Shock absorbing stops available
- Range of feet available
- Tension key required for adjustable foot version
- Australian Made
If you need further help selecting your spiral sash balance: Step B1 - Top Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall height of the top sash (including horns, if used). This is the Closed Dimension.
2. Refer to appropriate Closed dimensions on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Closed Dimension.
3. If there is not an exact match to Closed Dimension go to the next smaller Balance Number e.g. For Closed dimension of 341mm select balance number 110.
Step B2 - Bottom Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall window opening height from sill to head. This is the Extended Dimension
2. Refer to appropriate Extended Dimensions on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Extended Dimension.
3. If there is not an exact match to Extended Dimension go to the next larger Balance Number size. e.g. For Extended dimension of 546mm select balance number 110.
For more information there is a great PDF on the WHITCO website search WINDOW BALANCE SYSTEMS