Please note, this item has a handling time of five(5) business days after payment is made.
Robust metal window stays for both casement or awning windows.
Available in both Standard (wide) and Narrow track designs for timber or aluminium joinery.
Non-friction version for mechanically operated sashes.
Standard versions suit a track rebate of 27.0 mm x 9.5 mm to suit the required track length.
- Robust metal window stays for both casement or awning windows. Available in both Standard (wide) and Narrow track designs for timber or aluminum joinery
- Friction versions for manually open sashes and Non-friction versions for mechanically operated sashes
- Standard passivated zinc plated steel and corrosion resistant stainless steel materials are available both with bronze foot
- Robust construction
- Available in Standard (Wide) & Narrow track designs
- Both Friction and Non-friction versions
- Available in Passivated zinc plated steel and Stainless Steel Finish
- Bronze metal guide / friction foot
- Suitable for non-lipped window joinery only
- Packed with fastening screws
- Combination Retail/Trade pack
- Made to Whitco specifications
- Use in combination with - Whitco Window Winders, Hook hinges, Window Locks & Catches
- Available in 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, and 500mm Track Length
- Available in 1 Pair, 3 Pairs, 5 Pairs, 10 Pairs and 20 Pairs
- Supplied as Pair
- Window size and weight guidelines
- Maximum weight of sash 12.3 kg.
- Maximum recommended casement sash height is 1,350 mm and awning width is 900 mm.
- Minimal effect to full exposure to 96 hours Neutral Salt Spray mounted on powder coated Aluminium sill section.
- Recommended maximum window size & sash weight.
- Maximum recommended casement sash height is 1,350 mm. Maximum recommended awning sash width is 900 mm.
Nice parts but why so much grease?By: Philip on 12 August 2020I ordered these hinges for a window restoration project. They are good, but, why is there so much grease? Its a huge waste of time getting all the excess off. These are used outside and whatever grease is left is going to hold dust and make a great abrasive paste. Whitco needs to change to a spray on solid lube like MolyKote or similar that wont hold dirt.
whitco w010701 window staysBy: wayne cleary on 26 July 2020highly recommend very good items
Will use againBy: Phill on 5 July 2019Good description of goods on website, so I could get exactly what I wanted. Goods exactly as described. Very quick delivery.
Best service,prices and qualityBy: Andrew on 5 July 2019Excellent replacement part, stainless steel available for beachside homes, definitely worth the extra costs as i replaced 3 windows some years ago and they're still in perfect condition,so i bought some more to continue upgrade, service is excellent,the stainless takes a bit longer to post as per email update and post details on website/eBay,will always buy through this mob as even the big green shed didn't have any in stock and had to be ordered
Excellent supplierBy: Boom on 5 July 2019When ordering bulk the discounts make them the cheapest around.