Please note, this item has a handling time of five(5) business days after payment is made.
Robust metal window stays for both casement or awning windows.
Available in both Standard (wide) and Narrow track designs for timber or aluminium joinery.
Non-friction version for mechanically operated sashes.
Standard versions suit a track rebate of 27.0 mm x 9.5 mm to suit the required track length.
- Robust metal window stays for both casement or awning windows. Available in both Standard (wide) and Narrow track designs for timber or aluminum joinery
- Friction versions for manually open sashes and Non-friction versions for mechanically operated sashes
- Standard passivated zinc plated steel and corrosion resistant stainless steel materials are available both with bronze foot
- Robust construction
- Available in Standard (Wide) & Narrow track designs
- Both Friction and Non-friction versions
- Available in Passivated zinc plated steel and Stainless Steel Finish
- Bronze metal guide / friction foot
- Suitable for non-lipped window joinery only
- Packed with fastening screws
- Combination Retail/Trade pack
- Made to Whitco specifications
- Use in combination with - Whitco Window Winders, Hook hinges, Window Locks & Catches
- Available in 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, and 500mm Track Length
- Available in 1 Pair, 3 Pairs, 5 Pairs, 10 Pairs and 20 Pairs
- Supplied as Pair
- Window size and weight guidelines
- Maximum weight of sash 12.3 kg.
- Maximum recommended casement sash height is 1,350 mm and awning width is 900 mm.
- Minimal effect to full exposure to 96 hours Neutral Salt Spray mounted on powder coated Aluminium sill section.
- Recommended maximum window size & sash weight.
- Maximum recommended casement sash height is 1,350 mm. Maximum recommended awning sash width is 900 mm.