Zanda Polo Entrance Pull Handle
Pull Handle are used as a handling feature for opening and closing doors. (e.g. Usually used but not limited to entrance doors and some commercial buildings)
Pull Handle Function - Facilitates the operation of doors by gripping the pull handle with one or both hands before pulling it to enter or exit the door.
- This streamlined and elegant handle is a very simple and effortless solution for a door handle.
- Material used enhances the verticality and the illusion of a continuous extruded piece of metal is complete in the polished finish option.
- All Stainless / Brass Components
- Constructed of Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Compliant with AS.1428 (with the exception of 7063)
- Fixing: Face Fix
- Overall Length: 450mm
- Screw/Bolt Centres: 410mm
- Width: 40x20mm
- Projection: 60mm
- Finish: Stainless Steel