10 Pack McCallum Heavy Duty Aluminium Interfold Hinge A105MF
- 10 x Hinge w/ screws
- Aluminium doors in high usage situations
- Suitable for either centre pocket or front edge glazing systems.
- Suitable for some timber door applications
- Pre-drilling of the holes in the timber may be required.
- Alloy: High strength T.6 minimum tensile 254 mpa.
- Pin Dia: 6mm 304 Stainless Steel with machined chamfer both ends
- Bushes: Flanged nylon.
- Knuckle: Squareline - Heavy Duty
- Aluminum Endcaps: Pressed-in interference fit
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40kg
- Dimensions: 110mm x 36mm
Installation Guide Only:
- Door Thickness: Minimum 35mm (due to use of inner leaf size)
- When using a door closer, we recommend a minimum of 3 hinges be used, with the top hinge located as high as possible. For excessive usage, a fourth hinge may be required.
- Standard Door: 2040 (Height) x 820 (Width)
- The wing locator allows for fast fixing.
- Fastening Screws supplied
- Pop rivets are not recommended.
- SNA - Satin Natural Anodised
- Black - Black Powder Coat
- White - White Powder Coat
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.