Centor A9T Aluminium Top Fix Track Set For Single Doors
Please Note: Track system only (we don't sell doors)
Sliding Door Tracks can be use with folding and sliding door hardware.
Sliding Door Tracks Function - Sliding track system allows for one door or parting pairs to glide on a single track, or two or more panels to run on parallel tracks. Upper and lower tracks are required for sliding doors to work properly.
- With top-fix fastening, the A9T sliding system allows for one door or parting pairs to glide on a single track, or two or more panels to run on parallel tracks
- Catering for panels up to 60kg, A9T can be used in commercial and residential applications.
- Note: The set is supplied standard with the 94CCSM 4 wheel carrier with stainless componentry and plated bearings, together with track stops and the 1G moulded nylon guide. The track is supplied in mill finished aluminium and is easily cut to size with a hacksaw. The track length should be twice the width of the intended panel.
- Interior sliding hardware system
- Top-fixed allows for parallel-sliding panels
- Durable solution for high-traffic applications with precision ground bearings, extruded aluminium or galvanised steel track and nylon-wheeled carriers
- Jump-proof enclosed box-section track
- Choose from floor or wall-fixed guides for grooved or non-grooved door panels or spring-loaded guides running in a floor channel for uneven floors
- Panel height can be adjusted by tightening or loosening a single bolt
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Max Panel Weight: 60kg
- Max Panel Height: 3000mm
- Aluminium Track: 2000mm
- Door Length: Up to 1000mm door
- 1 x 9TA20 Aluminium Track
- 2 x 94CCSM Carriers
- 1 x 1G Guides
- 2 x 9TS Stops
- 1 x Screw Pack