Dorma TS73 EN1-4 Door Closer
Door Closer is a mechanical device that closes a door in a controlled manner, preventing it from slamming.
Door Closer Function - A hydraulic device that is used to automatically close a door after it has been opened. Door closers are commonly used as a fire prevention measure, typically installed on fire doors, as well as helping to prevent draughts.
- Ideal for commercial applications
- Non-handed closer suited to internal doors including fire doors.
- Overhead surface mounted door closer
- Power adjustable with a screw, closing speed (180 degrees - 15 degrees) and latching speed (15 degrees - 0 degrees) adjustable with separate valves with final adjustment by standard arm.
- Adjustable latching action by valve
- Adjustable delay action
- Includes parallel arm bracket
- Parallel arm mounting doors up to 950mm
- Standard arm assembly
- Closing Force: EN1-4
- Backcheck: Self regulating or adjustable by valve
- Standard Doors: Up to 1100mm
- Length: 245mm
- Width: 46mm
- Height: 60mm
- Weigth: 1.7kg
- Finish: Gold
- Fire Rated: Approved to AS1905 Part 1 Fire Resistant Doors. Tested to EN1154