Iver Verona Door Lever on Shouldered Backplate Passage Brushed Brass
- Paying homage to the rich design history of northern Italy, the Verona is refined and elegant. As trends come and go, this classically designed range will stand the test of time; providing a touch of prestige to your entrances for years to come.
- This product comes with face fix wood screws and tie bolts. Euro and privacy punch outs are 85mm CTC.
- Finish: Brushed Brass
- Height: 250mm
- Width: 48mm
- Projection: 59mm
- Function: Passage
- Sold as Pair
With this listing, by answering a couple of short questions, you can create a kit customised to your needs:
For "Passage" doors (e.g. a bedroom that doesn't need locking), you will generally need a lever/knob + a Tube Passage. If it's a double door, you may also require flush Bolts.
Flush Bolts are used to secure Double Doors, You can choose non-lockable and key-lockable option in various lengths.
When using flush bolts:
- We recommend you use one at the top and another at the bottom to keep the door secure and from rattling.
- For taller doors (2100mm and above) most customers prefer to use a 300mm on top of the door and 150mm on the bottom for extra security and protection against the wind. Alternatively, some customer's use a magnetic catch (such a PLS24PRO Magnetic Catch).
For "Privacy" doors (e.g. a bathroom, en suite or a bedroom that you want to lock from the inside by turning a snib) you will generally need a tube Passage as well a privacy bolt.
For "Entrance" doors (e.g. a front / back door or any door that you want to lock with a key) you will generally need:
- A Mortice lock (if you have a rebated (slightly overlapping) double door, please choose a "rebated" version (which also comes with a rebate kit)
- Once you've determined the thickness of your door, you can select either a "Key/Key" (lock and unlock with a key from both sides) or a "Key/Thumb" (meaning you can lock the door from the inside using thumb turn, instead of a key). The choice here is one of personal preference.
- For double doors, you will also need flush bolts.
- Flush Bolts are used to secure Double Doors, You can choose non-lockable and key-lockable options in various lengths.
- When using flush bolts, most customers prefer to use a 300mm on top of the door (as it's easier to reach) and 150mm on the bottom for extra security and protection against the wind.
(Amongst others) we offer Ball Bearing, Fixed Pin and Loose Pin hinges:
- Ball Bearing - We recommend using these for Entrance and heavier doors. This is because the ball bearing reduces friction on the hinge and stops squeaking and wearing of the hinge
- Fixed Pin - Mainly used on internal doors. They can also be used on entrance doors that are not heavy
- Loose Pin - Internal use only. Mostly used on bathroom door so the door can be removed (lifted off) in the locked position (e.g. in case of an emergency)
Depending on the weight of your door, you will generally need 3 hinges for an Entrance door (which are more solid) and 2 hinges for internal doors.
Please use the tables below as a guide on the number of hinges you require, as well as the recommended hinge positioning.