The CA25 Series surface mounted door closer is a heavy duty, premium product suitable for most common doors in architectural and commercial applications.
The unit offers slide track operation, while the cam action feature provides a smooth and precise motion, facilitating minimal opening forces.
- Adjustable closing force (power adjustable)
- Compact extruded aluminum body
- Adjustable closing speed and latching speed
- Thermo-constant valve
- Closing speed action (180 degrees ~ 15 degrees)
- Latching speed action (15 degrees ~ 0 degrees)
- Adjustable backcheck (beyond 60 degrees)
- Adjustable delay (180 degrees ~ 65 degrees)
- Non-handed installation
- EN1154 Rated
- Stainless steel box cover - available as an accessory
- Slide track as standard
- Angle bracket supplied as standard with Model G
- Optional Hold Open device supplied as standard (mechanical hold open device not to be used on fire rated door sets)
- Max. Door Width: 850-1100mm
- Max. Door Weight: 40-100kg
- Max. Opening Angle: 180 degrees
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel and Silver
- Function: Push Side and Pull Side
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.