PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
Graphite intumescent combined fire, smoke and acoustic seal.
This hybrid, intumescent fire & smoke seal is simply fitted onto the rebate of a door frame perimeter to provide resistance against fire, smoke, sound, draugh Twin Fin, dust and light.
- Tested on proprietary fire doors for up to 2 hours fire resistance.
- Fi Twin Fin quickly and easily without removal of the door.
- Provides an excellent acoustic & smoke seal across all temperatures.
- Offers an ou Twin Fintanding acoustic performance.
- Simple self-adhesive application onto the door frame.
- Strategically located in the impact free zone of the opening.
Used in conjunction with a Kilargo door bottom solution such as the IS8010si automatic door bottom or KP3504TF seal to provide a total door sealing system.
Kilargo high performance graphite based intumescent core with PVC skin combined with an elastomeric sealing blade. Supplied with aggressive self adhesive backing tape on both flanges of the carrier.
Minimum 2mm – Maximum 3mm
Door Se Twin Fin:
- Single 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
Standard lengths 1000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
Standard Colours: Black, White
The product is fitted along the rebate of the door frame perimeter and applied using the integral self-adhesive backing tape.
Fully tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.