PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS3020si and IS3021si (finned) seals can be fitted to door bottoms or meeting stiles of single and double action doors. They can also be utilised for door bottoms on roller type doors.
Both seals can provide effective containment against medium and ambient temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, weather and vermin.
The IS3022si is a sweep action blade seal with high performance silicone rubber fins, which can be fitted to door bottoms or perimeters of single and double action doors. This seal can provide effective containment against dust, light, weather and vermin, and is an ideal smoke seal for pivot door assemblies.
- IS3020si: Min. 15mm / max. 19mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket/s
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled to allow the seals to be positioned accurately.
- Conforms to NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2