PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
These heavy duty, low profile threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain infiltration, draught and smoke penetration. Their 6mm low profile design ensures compliance with the ‘access for people with disability’ requirements, AS1428/1 and NCC D2.15 & D3.3, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold plates have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder’s adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.