PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
These brush seals are designed to be used around the head & jambs, door bottom and meeting stiles of single or double swing doors, revolving, tilt-up and roller doors. These seals help protect against draught and dust, insects and weather penetration.
The slim-line carriers are aesthetically angled to avoiddust build-up.
The black nylon brush filaments, which are locked into a galvanized steel strip, are available fitted to an aluminium carrier, or as brush only.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
- Bronze anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
- Brush seals (within carriers) can be screw-fixedor self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Brush only seals can be mortised into a nominal 3mm (w) x 4mm (d) groove (with the length slightly kinkedfor an interference fit)
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open & close cycles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.